Step 1: Determine if you are eligible by reviewing our income guidelines and the list of covered surgeries and related expenses.
Step 2: Complete a Client Inquiry Form.
FIND OUT IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE (STEP 1)
We base grant eligibility on three factors: your Income, your Surgical Needs, and your Medical Provider.
Income: Currently, your Applicable Income (as defined in our application) cannot exceed $47,080 for U.S. residents, 48,000 Euros for residents of Eurozone countries and 60,000 Australian dollars for residents of Australia. If your country is not included in this list, we will make an appropriate determination.
What We Fund: Surgeries and Expenses related to necessary travel and lodging.
- Breast/chest surgery: augmentation mammoplasty
- Genital surgery: orchiectomy, vaginoplasty, clitoroplasty, vulvoplasty
- Nongenital, nonbreast surgical interventions: facial feminization surgery, voice surgery, thyroid cartilage reduction, hair reconstruction in connection with facial feminization surgery
- Breast/chest surgery: subcutaneous mastectomy, creation of male chest
- Genital surgery: hystorectomy/salpingo-oophorectomy, metoidioplasty, phalloplasty, vaginectomy
Providers: We only work with My Transition Funding Preferred Providers. Ask your medical provider if they are an MTF Preferred Provider. If they are not, please let them know they can find out more by going to mytransitionfunding.org.
COMPLETE A CLIENT INQUIRY FORM (STEP 2)
If you think you qualify for an MTF grant, we invite you to complete and submit a Client Inquiry Form through Docusign account.
- Start CLIENT INQUIRY FORM.
- You will be prompted to provide your name and email address.
- An access code will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Copy and paste this access code into the DocuSign login box.
- You will now be able to access the form, complete it, sign it and submit it.
Once we receive your form, our goal is to let you know within two weeks whether you are eligible to move forward.